Case Study - Compressor Building
Walker Hollow Compressor Building
New compressor building in the Uinta Basin to support the deep gas drilling in the area. USSI designed, supplied, and installed the compressor building 85’-0” x 84’-0” x 42’-0”. The building included a 25-ton bridge crane. The entire project was engineered, installed, and commissioned within 12-months of the start and completed in 2016.
USSI Scope of work & Project Highlights
- Steel framed compressor building - 85’-0” x 84’-0” x 42’-0”.
- Roof and wall panels that included sidelights at the top of the wall panels
- Motorized intake louvers
- Hooded Roof Ventilators
- Cata-Dyne Model BX Natural Gas Catalytic Heaters
- The building ventilation system was designed for 9 air changes per hour in the summer and 6 air changes per hour in the cooler winter months; it included special provisions for the customers gas detection system.
- The building houses two Solar Turbine Mars 90 compressor packages
Project Case Studies
- Converse County Compressor Station
- Keahole Combined-Cycle Power Plant
- Piceance Basin Processing Plant
- La Plata County Compressor Building Pineland Compressor & Auxiliary Buildings
- Kentucky Compressor Building
- Walker Hollow Compressor Building
- Ogontz Compressor Stations
- Gibson Generating Station
- Wilson Compressor Station
- Lumberton Compressor Building